Monday, April 21, 2008



Maggie was born a few weeks ago. She was the product of a teenage pregnancy. Her mom should have waited a year to get pregnant but life on the farm is pretty fast. She showed up hungry and mom doesn't make much milk so she gets a bottle twice a day to help out. What is really funny is how she will go to the trough and act like one of the big cows eating hay! Here Maude looks at her and wonders where Maggie came from. Maggie on the other hand munches like she knows what she is doing and Dot her mom is somewhere else interacting with the social scene.......

1 comment:

Anita said...

I just 'found' you- and I knew, instantly, that I was gonna love it! Yay!

I'm really glad to know that Maude is not Maggie's name (I didn't think Maude looked like a teenager); Dot out socializing- cracked me up