Friday, May 9, 2008



A few more pictures.
Silo Blocks for any and all!! Come and get them!!! Ten loads and the pile didn't seem much larger.

And then there is this ongoing game of 'star wars' (seemingly organized by Gunnar but Jilly seems into it, I think she was Leia). I'm told later as I'm handed a black flashlight that I'm Darth Vader! Oh no! they are shooting at me. What to do? Water is bad, right????? A flashlight is not a light saber!! So, wave it like it works..... Anyway...... fun is fun, lots of screams and running and I think I won.



Anybody ready to go mushroom hunting???????? I'm ready!! (says Jilly but who is listening?)















Later Grandma is explaining something deep at Puchinis (sp??? I think there is a y in there somewhere). Nice pizza place and even Leia has her buns!!

No comments: